Thank you for your support! We hope that you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your puchase for any reason, you may return it to us at no cost to you for a full refund or exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition with the packaging or tags attached.
To return an item, please e-mail customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain authorization and a pre-paid shipping label. After receiving the label, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, then mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchage. Please allow 3 days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refinds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items currently cannot be returned or exchanged:
For defective or damaged products, please contact us via the contact details below, and fill out a warranty claim using the link below to arrange a refund or exchange.
For returns for a refund, item must be in the original condition that it was received. If the item you received is defective, please indicate that in the return request.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
Our one year warranty covers any manufacterer defect within one year of date of purchase from an authorized retailer with proof of purchase, by the original purchaser. You must fill out a warranty form, fully, to be eligible for a replacement. Our policy begins on the day the retailer's return policy ends (excluding purchases made on www.shopsoar.com).
We will replace your item at no cost to you; if the item is not available, we will offer you another product from our line as a suitable replacement.
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery, due to a shipping error or negligence, it is not eligible for our limited warranty, and must be dealt with by the shipping courrier
- An item that has physical damage by the user, such as external scratches, physical breaks or cracks in the product, etc.
- An item that was purchased by a 3rd party seller that is not authorized to sell our products.
Please note: We only service warranty claims in the United States, currently. For questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com
For items purchased on www.shopsoar.com, please see our return policy.
SHOCKBOX LED BLUETOOTH™ WIRELESS SPEAKER
Setup for SOAR Shockbox LED Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (BTX2)
A. Travel Handle E. Power Switch
B. Full Range Speaker F. Charging Indicator
C. RGB LED Light G. Micro USB Port
D. Non-Slip Grips H. Pairing Indicator
1. Turn on your Shockbox by sliding the power switch (E), located on the back of the speaker, to the “ON” position.
2. The blue indicator light (H) will flash quickly. This shows the speaker is in pairing mode and searching for your Bluetooth device.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your device, then search for the list of available devices for “Prime Audio”. Select it and your device will pair without password. If a password is required enter “0000”. The blue indicator light will begin to flash slowly when a successful pair is completed.
4. Once successfully paired your device will automatically pair with the speaker when turned on.
The LED Bluetooth™ Shockbox works on an internal rechargeable Lithium Battery. Please fully charge your speaker before initial use.
To charge the battery use the included Micro USB cable. Insert the Micro USB end into the charging port (G) on the back of the product. Then plug the USB end into a computer port or wall charging adapter.
The charging indicator light (F) will glow red when connected and charging. When the battery is full the red light will turn off. Disconnect the speaker when fully charged.
Why is my speaker not pairing?
If your device is not pairing, turn off the Shockbox speaker and ensure that it is fully charged.
Once it is fully charged, turn the Bluetooth on your device off for 10 seconds and turn it back on.
"Forget" the speaker in your Bluetooth menu
Repeat setup instructions.
Why am I hearing a beeping sound every few seconds?
If you hear a beeping sound every few seconds, you're low on battery and your device is ready to be recharged.
Can I shut off the enthusiastic "CONNECTED!"?
Nope, sorry! He's here to cheer you on and you can't get rid of him.
If you still have trouble pairing your device, please visit our warranty page to complete a claim.
XL Bluetooth Speaker Device Setup and Troubleshooting
*Note: Fully charge the speaker before initial setup. A red light will indicate the charging situation. When battery is full, the red light will turn off automatically.
1. Turn your Bluetooth speaker ON by sliding the power switch located on the back side of the speaker to ‘ON’ position.
2. The blue indicator light will flash quickly. This indicates that the speaker in pairing mode and searching for your Bluetooth device.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your device, search the speaker named “Prime Sports” and select it, your device will pair without password. (If required, enter the password “0000” to finalize the paring).
4. The Blue light will begin to flash slowly after pair is complete. • Start playing music on your device. Keep your device within 33feet (10 meters) of your speaker. • Adjust the volume of your device to a comfortable level.
*Turn off speaker when not in use.
THE BLUETOOTH CONNECTION IS BAD.
This happens when the battery is getting too low. This is the device letting you know that it's time for a recharge!
MY DEVICE WON'T PAIR.
If your device won't pair on initial setup, ensure that the speaker is fully charged. After it is fully charged, turn off the speaker for 10 seconds.
In your Bluetooth menu, go to your speaker profile, and 'forget' the speaker. Ensure that it is not connected to any other device that it may have previously been connected to.
Turn it on again and begin setup from step one.
If you're still having difficulty with the device, please fill out this warranty claim to see if you are eligible for a replacement.
Shockbox XL (BTH2)
• Plug the included micro USB cable into the port on the top of the speaker and connect the other end to a computer USB port, car or wall adapter.
Press the power switch on the top of the speaker to turn the speaker on or off. The voice prompt will say, "LET'S GOOOO" which indicates that the power is on.
Pairing Your Speaker:
• Turn the speaker on. After a couple of seconds it will automatically enter into pairing mode and the blue LED will flash.
• On your device, navigate to the Bluetooth® settings menu. Make sure it is active and search for new devices.
• From the list, select “BTH2” when it appears.• You will hear a voice prompt say, “Connected!” when successfully connected and the LED will turn solid blue.• If your device asks for a passcode, enter “0000”.• Once you have paired with a device, the speaker will automatically connect when both are turned on and in range. If it does not, proceed through the steps above again.
- Switch the unit on or off by the "power" button on the back of the unit.
- The item should come with enough power to be powered on. If you are having trouble pairing or powering on, please make sure it is charged fully.
- Use the USB Cable connected to the item from its Micro USB port to your computer or charger.
- The red light will turn off when charging completes.
- The colorful LED lights turn gradually in each mode. Long press the "M" button to turn on or turn off the light.
Once powered on, the item turns to Bluetooth mode by default while there is no other connection.
The item will automatically connect to the last Bluetooth device first. If nothing is found, it will search for a new one.
If the LED blue light flashes at intervals, it means it is ready to pair.
On the Bluetooth device, switch on Bluetooth setting and search for "Prime BTH". For first time connection, select "Prime BTH." If a password is required, enter "0000" or "1234". Once connected successfully, the LED blue light flashes slowly.
To disconnect from current Bluetooth device, switch off Bluetooth on the device you want to disconnect.
Stereo Pairing Function (requires a 2nd unit)
Turn on the 2 different units and ensure they are both in Bluetooth mode.
Double click the Play/Pause Button on one of the units and wait for them to connect to each other.
Once bot units are paired with each other, follow the "Bluetooth Mode" steps to connect them to your device.
To disconnect the two units actively, double click the Play/Pause button on any of the units.
See attached video for reference:
Aux Input Mode:
Once powered on, connect the item to the audio device through the 3.5mm aux-in cable, the unit will turn into "AUX" mode automatically. Press the play/pause button one time to enter silent mode.
Press and hold the "-" or "+" buttons to adjust the volume.
TF Card / USB Drive Mode:
Once a TF/ USB drive is inserted, the unit will turn into TF card/ USB drive play mode and plays music automatically. Press the play/pause button to play music.
Short press the "-" or "+" buttons to skip songs, and hold those buttons to adjust the volume.
FM Radio Mode:
Once powered on, press the "M" button to change to FM radio mode.
Insert the USB charging cable as the antenna
Press the play/pause button one time to search and lock all possible FM channels automatically. When searching finishes, there will be no channel changing.
Press the "-" or "+" button one time to select a channel
Press and hold the "-" or "+" button to adjust the volume.
Plug the indicated micro USB cable into the port on the top of the speaker and connect the other end to a USB port, car, or wall adapter.
When charging, the LED indicator light will turn rid. When charhing is complete, the red LED light will turn off. Charging time is approximately 4.5 hours
Frequently Asked Questions:
My speaker keeps beeping. How do I stop it?
If your speaker is beeping, it has low battery and is ready for a charge.
My speaker is staticy, how do I fix it?
A staticy speaker also indicates that your speaker needs to be charged. Once fully charged, ensure that you're within 30 feet of the speaker
If you are still having issues with your device, please submit a warranty claim to see if you are eligible for a free replacement.
Plug the included Micro-USB cable into the port at the topp of the speaker and connect the other end to a computer USB Port, Car or Wall Adapter
The indicator light will turn red when it's successfully charging.
When charging is complete, the red LED light will turn off. Charging time is approximately 15 hours depending on the power source.
Press the power switch on the top of the speaker to turn the speaker ON or OFF
The voice prompt will say, "LLLLLLET'S GOOOO!" to indicate that the power is on.
Pairing Your Speakers
Turn the speaker on. After a couple of seconds, it will automatically begin pairing mode and a BLUE LED light will flash.
On your device, go to your Bluetooth menu, ensuring that your Bluetooth is ON and DISCOVERABLE.
BTX-5 will appear on your Bluetooth device options list. Select it. If you're asked for a password, enter 0000
Once you have paired with a device, the speaker will automatically connect to it when it is turned on and in range.
To sync two speakers together: Turn on both speakers at the same time. Then press the "Mode" button for 3 seconds. The main device will say "speakers paired"
Connect your device via Bluetooth
Open your favorite music app and press PLAY
Control the music, track, or volume either from your device or from the speaker.
This speaker is able to be used via Bluetooth, via AUX cable, or using FM radio. To change between these modes, press the M button
Volume increase- Long press + button
Volume decrease- Long press - button
Micro USB- Insert power cable to charge. Insert the micro end of the cable into the speaker and the USB end into a charging port.
ON/OFF switch- Controls speaker's power
Mode Button/"M"- switches between modes (BT, AUX, FM radio)
Previous track- Short press -
Next track- Short press +
Play/Pause- Press once to play, press again to resume
All audio, including music, games, videos, and notifications will be routed through the speaker.
HELP! I don't have power.
First try recharging your speaker. If the red indicator light turns on, you may have been low on battery. If the indicator light does not turn on, try using a different Micro USB cable to charge it.
If that doesn't work, try switching the power button ON/OFF to see if there are any indicator lights turning on.
For more help with this issue, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My device is connected, but music isn't playing over Bluetooth.
Press the M button to switch between audio modes and make sure it is in Bluetooth mode. If this doesn't work, try disconnecting your device from the speaker on your Bluetooth menu and trying to pair it again.
Wheat Fiber Bluetooth Speaker Setup and Troubleshooting Model SR-ECO-BTS